I am an undergraduate student with dual degree in Computer Science & Engineering and Mathematics at University of Connecticut. Currently I am an undergraduate researcher in Laboratory of Machine Learning & Health Informatics. My prime research inerests are in machine learning.
University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Mathematics B.A.
- Class of 2019, Honors Program, Dean’s list
- School of Engineering Scholar, New England Scholar
- GPA 3.83/4.0
Undergraduate Researcher in UConn Laboratory of Machine Learning and Health Informatics (April 2017 - Present)
- Collaborated with doctoral and postdoctoral researchers and research faculties from Yale University to study the applications of machine learning algorithms in health informatics.
- Supervisor: Professor Jinbo Bi
- Website: https://healthinfo.lab.uconn.edu/
Research Assistant in UConn Comcast Center for Excellence in Security Innovation (September 2017 - Present)
- Collaborated with doctoral researchers to work on Secure Inter-Domain Routing project which aims to design softwares that provide a user-friendly interface for Internet Service Providers to adopt RPKI, a specialized public key infrastructure framework for securing routing.
- Supervisor: Professor Amir Herzberg
- Website: https://csi.uconn.edu/
- Teaching Assistant for CSE 2500 Introduction to Discrete Systems (Spring 2018)
- Teaching Assistant for CSE 3666 Introduction to Computer Architecture (Fall 2018)
Collaborative Phenotype Inference from Comorbid Substance Use Disorders and Genotypes
Jin Lu, Jiangwen Sun, Xinyu Wang, Henry R. Kranzler, Joel Gelernter, and Jinbo Bi Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM), pp. 392-397, 2017.
Honors and Awards
- UConn School of Engineering Synchrony Financial Scholarship in Cybersecurity (October 2017)
- Third Overall in UConn 2017 Calculus Competition (April 2017)
- 2016 New England Scholars (January 2017)
- Dean’s list in UConn School of Engineering and School of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Fall 2015 - Present)
- Member of Upsilon Pi Epsilon International Honor Society (May 2018 - Present)
- Member of UConn Deep Learning Group (September 2017 - Present)
- Member of UConn 3D Printing Club (September 2017 - April 2018)
- Participant of UConn Math Problem Seminar (January 2017 - Present)
- Member of UConn Math Club (January 2017 - Present)
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 371 Fairfield Way, Unit 4155 Storrs, Conntecticut 06269-4155